discuss your case with an experienced solicitor now 020 3657 6890
YOU ARE HERE :
Commercial Property Lawyers
Whether you are a small business looking for the right office or retail space or a developer in need of specialist commercial property advice, TMA Legal can help.
We are a niche practice in central London with a team of high-calibre solicitors.
We are dedicated to providing the kind of attentive, authoritative advice you need throughout the commercial conveyancing process.
It's Our Business To Know Yours
We are in business ourselves. Our solicitors make it their business to know yours. We understand the risks inherent in any commercial property deal and the long-term repercussions of legal advice that is not tailored precisely to the needs of your company.
Making a commercial property commitment in England that is not right for you can jeopardise profitability. It can even threaten your commercial existence. We take the time to understand your commercial needs, asking: Is the deal you are proposing right for you and your business?
- Help businesses of all kinds buy, sell and lease commercial premises, including shops, offices, restaurants, licensed premises and other retail outlets
- Advise investors and developers on planning and other issues relating to the purchase of commercial buildings and development land
Safeguarding Your Business - What Do We Do?
We offer a full range of commercial property services, including sales, purchases, acquisition and assignment of leases and general landlord and tenant law.
In every transaction, we will work closely with you, ensuring that you are kept fully informed at all times. Our role is to:
- Satisfy ourselves that a clear freehold or leasehold title will be transferred to you
- Scrutinise any proposed lease for key terms, including rent review provisions, lease duration and your obligations throughout the lease term
- Negotiate the best sale and purchase terms available
- Deal with any borrowing related to the transactions
- Advise you fully of the results of our investigations, including any planning issues and restrictions on how you can use or develop the property
Our partners are Italian-qualified, meaning they have particular expertise in advising on Italian and other overseas commercial property transactions.